Kaltura not only adheres to the industry’s best practices for security, we are in the vanguard for driving greater industry standards. We believe in protecting our clients’ data, collaborating with other leading companies, and building a more open, standardized video ecosystem.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an international standard specifying the requirements for an information security management system within an organization. It is the most widely accepted certification available regarding physical and information security to ensure business continuity. ISO 27799:2008 specifically applies to information security management in healthcare. These certifications attest to Kaltura’s ability to manage sensitive information across all industries.
Privacy Shield Framework
Kaltura participates in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework. The Privacy Shield indicates that Kaltura follows EU privacy principles when transferring personal data from EU countries to entities in the United States.
Data & Tools
- Kaltura data centers are SSAE-16 SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 audited.
- Kaltura tools and player are compatible with widely accepted accessibility standards required in order to meet U.S. and International accessibility laws and regulations.
- Kaltura leads the Open Video Capture Standard.
Kaltura is a member of:
- IAB consortium
- New Media Consortium
- Telecom Council of Silicon Valley
Kaltura is a certified partner of:
- Google Widevine
- Microsoft PlayReady
- IMS Global Learning Consortium